LAND SURVEYING, GEOLOGICAL SURVEYING AND IT’S IMPORTANCE.
Land surveying, geological surveying play an integral role in land development, from the planning and design of land subdivisions through to the final construction of roads, foundation, utilities and landscaping.
Surveying and land surveying is the measurement and mapping of land using mathematics, specialized technology and equipment. Surveyors measure just about anything on the land.
Survey work is seperated by 2 types: In the office and in the site. In the site, we use the latest technology such as high order GPS, Robotic Total Stations (Theodolites), and aerial and terrestrial scanners to map an area, making computations and taking photos as evidence. In the office, we use sophisticated software, such as Auto-cad to draft plans and map the onsite measurements. We work on a diverse variety of projects from land subdivision and mining exploration, to tunnel building and major construction, which means no two jobs are the same. We are experts in determining land size and measurement. We also give advice and provide information to guide the work of engineers, architects and developers.
Geological survey will assist engineers to identify and design underground structures, foundations, retaining walls, piles, foundations, and determination of groundwater levels. We will drill and collect soil samples from the site and then transfer them to the laboratory to test 9 soil physical properties and other tests:
– Natural Water Content (TCVN 4196-2012)
– Liquid Limit (TCVN 4197-2012)
– Plastic Limit (TCVN 4197-2012)
– Porosity (TCVN 4196-2012)
– Liquidity index (TCVN 4196-2012)
– Natural unit water (TCVN 4202-2012)
– Specific Gravity (TCVN 4195-2012)
– Degree of saturation (TCVN 4197-2012)
– Grain size analysis (TCVN 4198-1995)
– Direct Shear (TCVN 4199-1995)
– Compression test (TCVN 4200-2012)
– Standard penetration test
– Unconfine compression test Qu
– Consolidation test Cv
– Trixial UU compression test UU
– Water sample concrete erosion test
We are committed to providing topographic and geological surveys that will bring about a great balance in a complete project.